Natural Sun Care Creme For BabyRegular price $22.99 Sale price $15.99 Save $7.00
180 ml (6 oz)
with Organic Calendula & Shea Butter
Gentle & effective, our chemical-free Sun Care Creme keeps delicate skin protected by creating a natural physical barrier to protect against the elements. Natural oils of shea butter, sesame seed, and jojoba oil offer added sun protection, while moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin. Our botanical blend of organic calendula, grapeseed, and green tea extract cool and soothe over-exposed skin. Water-resistant, this formula is safe for children of all ages.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
water, helianthus annus* (sunflower seed oil), isoamyl cocoate, glycerin (vegetable), leuconostoc (radish root filtrate), calendula officinalis* pot marigold), hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort) flowers, glyceryl stearate (vegetable emulsifier) sesamum indicum* (sesame) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii*(Shea Butter), cetyl alcohol, bentonite, simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopherol, xanthan gum, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed extract, camellia oleifera* (green tea) extract
Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
- All of our Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates
- Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral-based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using
WARNINGS: For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm and wear protective clothing and sunglasses.