Our kids umbrellas are proudly made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
The fabric of the umbrella is made from recycled used bottles turned into recycled polyester fabric - and is biodegradable!
The frame of the umbrella is made of fibreglass, offering strength against wind force.
Made with a vegan leather finish, the handle completes the fun yet sophisticated aesthetic of the umbrella, while offering a friendlier material solution over traditional plastic.
- Safe manual child-friendly open and close function in the color buff
- Fibreglass (windproof) frame in the color buff
- Velcro closure strap in the color golden
- Anti slip handle in leather color camel
- Rounded ball points for a safe frame solution in the color buff
- Designed in Europe + produced in P.R.C
- Great for All Weather Use; Year round use.
Recommended Age Range: 2.5 - 10 years old
Our umbrella factory is Global Recycled Standards (GRS) compliant - thus, supporting recycled material composition and traceability, environmental criteria compliance, ethical social / worker standards, and more...
CLEAN & CARE
Daily Cleaning: spot clean with soft cloth and warm water. Allow to air dry or pat dry with a soft cloth. Store indoors.
Roll them, fold them, scrunch them – pop them in your luggage. The award-winning Scrunch Bucket is the original recyclable, reusable, bucket for life. Made from 100% silicone which is derived from sand, they are environmentally friendly, recyclable and reusable.